Sunday, July 1

dorm living

Today I officially check out of my apartment and turn in my keys. I've been living in the dorm for a few days now and it's not so bad, I guess. There are only four of us living here this summer and some guests coming and going so it's much quieter than the last time I lived here. Also, this time around there is WiFi access which makes life much more enjoyable - being able to use the internet in my room is a huge plus. I still have some things to unpack and stash away for the month, but I'm feeling good about this move - and the view from my room cannot be beat!

Tomorrow is the phone interview. I had a friend who reminded me of the positive aspect of a phone interview - especially with a place I'm unsure about - and that is that we can get the harder questions out of the way without having to invest too much time and energy into a site visit and me preaching, etc. I continue to have strong reservations about this, so we'll see what happens.

More tomorrow after the phone call...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give 'em everything you got tomorrow girlfriend! May God give you a extra fine tuned discerning ear and heart.
Can't wait to hear about it all on Tuesday night.
Sarah