Wednesday, June 27

ugh

I'm packing up my apartment. Today my storage cube arrives and I begin the process of loading most of my stuff in it for an undetermined amount of time. It's been an interesting process this time around. I will not have access to the storage cube after it goes to the storage yard, so I have had to decide what I can live without for the next.....well, however long it takes to get a job and a home. I've catalogues all my books, and have donated several bags of clothes and shoes. I've kept more of both than I probably should have, but it's a decent sized cube. I'm moving up to the dorm as well, and while I'm happy to be staying in Berkeley for a while longer, giving me the opportunity to continue to work at my several jobs, as well as on my thesis, I feel like I am stalled out. It's not a comfortable feeling and one I'm going to have to get used to, I guess.

1 comment:

joyfulnoisehah said...

Hey Katy...hang in there! Take it from one who is starting her 5th year of ministry...don't settle just to have a call! As much as it would be nice to have a place to put your belongings, it's important for you to feel like it's a good match. Can't wait for you to actually get down here though! We need you down here!!!!

Peace,
Heidi