Wednesday, September 26

it's like a roller coaster

my life is like a roller coaster right now, that is. You may or may not know this fact about me...I hate roller coasters.

So, Monday I was rejected by the congregation in the NW - today I got paperwork and for a congregation in CA for an associate position. The position has emphasis in youth and young adults (yay!)...and they have a youth director (double yay!) which means that I won't have be act as the youth director and pastor. The congregation gets a slate of names on October 13th, and I'll be one of those people they consider. Prayers for discernment and wisdom and patience would all be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing around with a Latin phrase book, but the index doesn't give the correct page for the phrase I was wanted to list, in Latin, for you, so I guess I'll have to do it in English.
"Hope is not shattered."

KBB