Monday, September 24

so much for that

So, the possibility of an opportunity is no longer a possibility. I'm in my usual first-day-of-rejection mode (it's sad that I know the rhythm this will follow...) I'm sad, discouraged, annoyed, frustrated, and this time I'm looking at job possibilities in the world of athletic training.

I'm back to zero options (well, this remains a semi-option as I may be in the next batch of candidates if these interviews don't pan out) and I'm tired of it. The seminary president said today, "it's like there's a hex on your class." So, if anyone knows and exorcist, BP and I will probably pitch in to undergo his/her ministrations. I beg you - please no pep talks or encouraging platitudes. It just stinks and nothing will change that..so I'll grieve the dream of what could have been, wallow a bit and I'll move on soon enough.

On another note:



You Are an Espresso



At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high

1 comment:

SHMT said...

Huh, I'm a frappucino...