Friday, November 21

revgals friday five

1) Do you have a food processor? Can you recommend it? Which is to say, do you actually use it?
I have no food processor, and (perhaps strangely) don't really crave one

2) And if so, do you use the fancy things on it?
no processor to put fancy things on

3) Do you use a standing mixer? Or one of the hand-held varieties?
I DO have a standing mixer - but it's having an electrical issue at the moment, so I'm using the hand-held until I get the Kitchen Aid into the shop.

4) How about a blender? Do you have one? Use it much?
Have one - it mostly lives in the cupboard though.

5) Finally, what old-fashioned, non-electric kitchen tool do you enjoy using the most?
I have a jar opener that I use at least once a week. It's got a sliding grip on it so it can adjust from very small to very wide mouth jars. LOVE IT!

Bonus: Is there a kitchen appliance or utensil you ONLY use at Thanksgiving or some other holiday? If so, what is it?
Yes, several, and they all revolve around baking - the ricer and other lefse making things, spritz cookie press and sandbakkels tins.

1 comment:

SHMT said...

Wow, you're so Norwegian! And I covet your kitchen aid, even with it's electrical issues...