Friday, February 6

Revgalblogs Friday Five

A Friday Five from Songbird: In a week of wondering how various things in our family life will unfold, I found myself thinking of the way Maria comforted the Von Trapp children in one of my favorite movies. Frightened by a thunder storm, the children descend upon her, and she sings to them about her favorite things, taking their minds off the storm.

So, let's encourage ourselves. Share with us five of your favorite things...

Going with theme in the song, I've chosen five things that bring me comfort. Happy Friday.







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those pictures!

Jan said...

Those are wonderful pictures. The fog one is magnificent.

Rev Honey said...

We share two...# 4 & 5

Thanks for the beautiful images!

k-bomb said...

Have you seen the Vicar of Dibley episode where Alice tries to sing "my favorite things"? Classic.
I love the photos! You're so creative;)
Happy Birthday!

Barbara B. said...

All good!

SHMT said...

Fabulous Five, my friend! Happy Day to you!

RevAnne said...

Great play...I can agree with almost all of it, although the fog picture makes our little fog banks look wimpy!

Jennifer said...

Lovely! Lovely!

Scott said...

The fog was awesome.

Totally with you on the coffee - mmmmmmmmmmmm....

I played in music at my place; glad to know I wasn't the only one who changed the 'assignment.' Good play!

Mavis said...

Fantastic. Are you surfing that wave?

Hughster said...

Mi, a name, you can call on my Skype, far, a long away I've run; sew, a button on my pants; la, the place where I do live; tea, a drink with jam and MRE's, and that brings us back to home, home, home, home. Happy Birthday.