Saturday, February 14

pass!

yesterday I "defended" my thesis...which sounds so combative and this wasn't. It was a good conversation with three scholars that I admire and like, so it was a good time, actually. I now have some editing to do, but it shouldn't take too long, I hope. I'm giving myself today away and tomorrow afternoon I'm going to hit the edits.

Last night two friends took me out for a surprise trip to a local show and I had a great time. I spent the night at their place, and got to play with the baby and was treated to a breakfast of waffles and fake mimosas before hitting the road to return home. I should be writing a sermon or planning Sunday School, but just can't get motivated. I'm very, very, very tired.

But, I'm done. Yay, me.

3 comments:

SHMT said...

Yay you indeed!

k-bomb said...

Oh, I thought maybe the surprise trip would be to London...but a baby, that's nice too.

YAY!! LOVE that you're done!!

Hughster said...

Yay.