Sunday, January 27

waiting...the homestretch (I hope)

after all of the months of waiting - we're closing in on 11 - I'm close to receiving a call. Maybe as close as 90 minutes away. Today is the special congregational meeting at LSLC and I'm the topic. As I write this, they are minutes away from beginning the 2nd service of the morning and the meeting is after. Ugh. This has been the loooonnnngggest morning ever! I was up very early - mostly because I am sick and went to bed super early - but still - I've straightened up my room, got my tax stuff together, hung up all of the loose clothes, figured out how to forward my cell phone calls to my land-line, made and ate a hot breakfast and watched two episodes of an NBC show on-line. And I still am waiting. It's been the theme of my life for the past year, and I'm wondering how I'll deal with actually having an answer. To be honest, I don't think this thing is going to derail at this point, but nothing is certain, and so I wait.

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

ARUGH! You're making me crazy! I'm assuming that we'll know ASAP? RIGHT? Love you Katy!!!